What Is This Plastic Jacuzzi Base
Manufactured in the UK and made from 100% recycled polyolefin, our bases are incredibly easy to lay due to their interlocking slot and peg system, whilst being strong enough to hold up to 420 tonnes per square metre. Another advantage of our base is that due to the open structure, any rain or excess water from the spa can drain away naturally. Meaning there is less chance of stagnant water or flooding next to your Jacuzzi.
Jump To Top
How Do I Know This Base Work With My Jacuzzi?
Yes. We designed our bases to be used under any type of Hot Tub, Jacuzzi or Spa and we are very proud of the versatility of our fantastic foundation. This particular base size is perfect for the following Jacuzzi J Series; J-275, J- 375, J-385, J-470, J-575, J-585. Should you have a different model then look through our full range of Jacuzzi® Bases.
Jump To Top
Will I Struggle To Install This Base?
Our bases are simple to install, in a quick 1-5 here is how to install them;
1. Identify and outline where the Jacuzzi base will be stood. Then proceed to remove the existing turf or ground to a depth of around 70mm, this ensures the base sits flush with the existing ground when the install is complete.
2. Lay a sheet of membrane in the designated area and secure into the ground using u-pins. This ensures the sheet won't move when the base is laid. The membrane allows water to drain away whilst stopping unwanted weeds from growing through the base and around your Jacuzzi.
3. Lay down a bedding layer of 5mm-20mm angular gravel or crushed aggregate to a depth around 30mm. Once laid, compact well to ensure the layer is level and solid.
4. Starting from a corner, lay the base panels one at a time clipping the panels together as you move out from the corner. This is an incredibly easy procedure.
5. When in place fill the base with suitable pea shingle or angular gravel to complete the solid foundation on which to stand your Jacuzzi. Around 8kg of gravel is needed to fill each panel fully.
For further information and assistance in installing your Hot Tub Base please read our full Install Guide.
For examples of how our past customers have used our base to create a base for their Jacuzzi, read all of our Jacuzzi Base Blogs.
Jump To Top